NyyteShade Corporation
Hi there! Thanks for logging in!
Feel free to talk to anyone else online, and by all means contribute by adding content to the forum!
NyyteShade Corporation
Hi there! Thanks for logging in!
Feel free to talk to anyone else online, and by all means contribute by adding content to the forum!
NyyteShade Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NyyteShade Corporation

The Holonet Home Of The NyyteShade Corporation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Guests and Guild members alike, feel free to register! Once Registered, you can head over to our member database and leave some information there for us! Once that's all said and done, feel free to go around and add content wherever you see fit!
We need Forum workers! Any registered member that would like to start adding and editing content for the Forum, by all means, send me a message and I will get you the nessecary priveleges. I have already put up some things that need work but if you find more things to add, please, go for it!

NyyteShade Corporation - Hierarchy Revised

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArturiaRex

NyyteShade Corporation - Hierarchy Revised Empty
PostSubject: NyyteShade Corporation - Hierarchy Revised   NyyteShade Corporation - Hierarchy Revised I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:55 am

A ladder-list of all ranks within the Corporation. All descriptions are based on hearsay or other random information. Will be updated semi-regularly.

Crime Lord (Nyvarii) - The big boss, the guildmaster and the guy who can boot us all out

Underlord - I'm assuming they are the second tier commanders and answer only to the Crime Lord

Consortium Elite - The Council and generally the strongest in the guild. The next most senior members of the Guild.

Ordo Sith'Ari - Force Users such as Sith Marauders, Juffernauts and Sorcerors. Considered Nobility, RP-wise

Ordo Nyyteblade - Bounty Hunter members. Considered to be loyal mercs, RP-wise

Phantom - Stealthy characters like Sith Assassins and Operatives. Covert agents, RP-wise

Enforcer - Usually Agents, Snipers and anyone who applies to become an Enforcer. Guardsmen and soldiers, RP-wise.

New Blood - New recruits yet to be sorted and such.
Back to top Go down

NyyteShade Corporation - Hierarchy Revised
Page 1 of 1